Tuesday, August 30, 2011

About Me

My name Is Evan Sheehan, I am 18 years old and I was born and raised in Boston Massachusetts. In my family I am the youngest of five siblings, I have two brothers Patrick and Matt and two sisters Kate and Shaley. I like having a big family because there was always someone I could talk to if I needed anything, and they always looked out for me. Growing up I attended Central Catholic High School in Lawrence Mass. I played Football and Basketball for the varsity teams. Junior year my basketball team won the D1 state championship, it was an incredible experience.  After all my sport seasons were over I got a job working for a towing company. I worked for them all the way up till the day I left for college. I really enjoyed working with towing company because I experience a lot of things. Everyday was a different from the last and I really liked not having to do the same thing over and over. However when I wasn’t working I liked hanging out with friends, playing sports and having a good time. My friends and I would try to do different thing everyday, we went skydiving one day and cliff jumping the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment